Wale’s “Poor Decisions” featuring Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco will be featured on Maybach Music Group’s “Self Made Vol. 3”.
Produced by Jake Uno
Lupe. Verse of the year.
Guys who showed up.
The notice card.
“My name is Zhang Mengqian, a grade one student, and I think I am attractive, but strangely I can’t find a boyfriend. However I believe in destiny. If you…
The epitome of thirst.
Bored so I did the voice challenge. I hope I posted it correctly… lol
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
I scored 16370 points in PUNCH QUEST, then a bean-shaped flying imp barfed fire at me. #barf www.punchquest.com
I’m delighted to announce that we’ve reached an agreement to acquire Tumblr!
We promise not to screw it up. Tumblr is incredibly special and has a great thing going. We will operate Tumblr independently. David Karp will remain CEO. The product roadmap, their team, their wit and…
Note to Yahoo: If you post images in text posts, they don’t look as good on the dashboard as straight-up image posts. You guys are new here, so we’ll give you some time to get used to things.
A for effort.
Welcome Yahoo. ;)
THE CORPORATE SHADE.
You don’t what?
Tell that shit to another sucka.
Killa Cam (via titytwochainz)
Great American poet.
This right here is not a preview..
Obama’s one-liners during his speech at the White House Correspondents Dinner.